VERY VERY SLOW

shopmoe
What up with business very very slow in San Fernando valley!
Al

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

Al
super slow the last two days. today aint getting any better.

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

smog king101
Yes very slow last couple of days. This star Fraud Is Not Making It Any better, but At Least They won The Green Award. Lol. What A Scam.

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

Mark
smog king101 wrote
Yes very slow last couple of days. This star Fraud Is Not Making It Any better, but At Least They won The Green Award. Lol. What A Scam.
LMAO! How true.
aj

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

aj
im in the bay area, business been hella slow for the last 2 weeks

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

KeepItReal
It' slow here in the Central Valley.

I just had a customer pay for the smog in quarters.
 I charge $48 and he gave me a tip of 8 quarters.

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

Mark
You getting a lot of cards and checks?
Most of the time means people are broke.

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

OceanViewTch
slow here for the last week or two

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

kfworry
It's been slow since last week here in Fairfield/Vacaville/Suisun City.
My phone has been nearly silent as well.
You guys are not alone.

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

KeepItReal
Mark wrote
You getting a lot of cards and checks?
I'm not getting a lot of anything.

I average 20 cars a day, and so far I did 3.

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

Karupt
Two cars here in San Diego county and one pos that had to be strapped down only to shut off , the mechanic/owner had to jump battery to starter solenoid, only for it to lose power in second gear even though my foot was to the floor . One Abort out of three cars all day . Oh boy what a day!

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

Tell me about it.Enjoy the break while you can.

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

StopStar
This month October 2013 is by far the slowest month of the year 2013. Looks like November & December will be no different.

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

FiendFX
it's the season..

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

smogtech19
these are the slow months accounts keep ya from starving

Re: VERY VERY SLOW

Yeah, I had a memorable day yesterday.  Seven inspection requests, all from used car dealers.

I rejected two outright, on for NOx, and another for a falling-apart water pump and an ignition fuse that blew every time you stepped on the gas in reverse.

Out of the other five, four were OBD2, and passed, three with max-monitors, and one with a pending transmission DTC.

In between, I swept up the neighbors' leaves, and scooped up a pile of human shit from the sidewalk by the gate.

My favorite was a '95 G-20 that showed up 15 minutes before 'closing'.  It took about 35 minutes to pre-screen, remove the dog house, EVAP test, check the timing, and grind all the way down to one-second-left for ASM 5015.  No tip, no thank you.  F**k you very much, sir!  Come back soon!

I have a strong feeling that the two rejects from yesterday will be back today.

Good times!

barrym95838
EO144107