Veh. History

Karupt
Does anyone know why some veh. License numbers entered in history does not designate wether star directed or regular smog? For instance6cyz937

Re: Veh. History

FiendFX
When it says "NO" it means it regular smog. When it says "YES" it's directed.

Re: Veh. History

That is a newer sequence license plate.
Use the VIN and you will get history and yes of no for STAR.

Re: Veh. History

I ran the plate and it says STAR certification required "NO".

Re: Veh. History

MackTruckin
Fiend you may want to re-read the post, your post offered no help to Karupt or to the rest of us lol

Re: Veh. History

Besides most 2005 model year vehicles are not STAR directed.
However I have had a couple 2005 Hyundai's STAR directed.

Re: Veh. History

MackTruckin
FYI,

This is what Karupt was trying to figure out.  As you will notice there is no information regarding if the car is STAR directed or not. We don't have the VIN to confirm whether it is a new sequence or not, it was just a phone inquiry.

Re: Veh. History

MackTruckin

Re: Veh. History

Sorry, 5 ert684  is thelicence number. No mention of star!