Vehicle History Report

Drunken1911
Help snitch for the BAR. Do their work for free and be a model citizen please....

http://smogcheck.ca.gov/80_BARResources/ftp/pdfdocs/station%20information%20on%20history%20lookup%20utility3.pdf

Re: Vehicle History Report

karuptrougeouttacontrol
Haha seriously , u mean be a brownnoeser and get kicked in the ass right outta your business you fought so hard to build up ? Bar really thinks we are their suckers huh? I know plenty of brown nosers they turn my stomach, I say we need to hold BAR to higher standards all their corrupt enforcement activity needs to be brought out in the open and let all the citizens of California know what they are doing in the name of clean air mind you .

Re: Vehicle History Report

So in other words we removed the veh history because owners and techs were using this info to find out the truth , right ? And some were calling BAR and snitching ,so since BAR needs to be the ultimate authority in everything they removed the history , BUT you can still call in and snitch .Haha yeah ok . As if .