WOW BAR is really stupid

STAR is Racist

Re: WOW BAR is really stupid

909 Smog
I think the owner of B & B is even more stupid.  Did you read the accusation?  That guy didn't deserve to be in business.  He missed lots of sales and service opportunities and installed a brake rotor for free after the undercover operator brought him one.  Why even be in business?
Joe

Re: WOW BAR is really stupid

Joe
Don't let the BAR know what you know. Keep it to yourself.

Re: WOW BAR is really stupid

STAR is Racist
I've read a lot of these reports and it amazes me what some shops and technicians do. It seems a lot is from lack of knowledge and or greed. Some remind me of my own boss who doesn't always have the knowledge but wants that money. Smog Check is full of greed and it reflects how BAR treats all of us.

Re: WOW BAR is really stupid

STAR is Racist
Barry if you think this thread should be hidden then go ahead and delete it. If anybody talks to a BAR rep about this please let us know what they have to say about it. Maybe we should issue BAR a citation lol.

Re: WOW BAR is really stupid

Many of "them" seem to relish the thought of publicly humiliating us for our alleged shortcomings.  I don't see any reason to hide theirs from the public.  I would recommend that someone who cares save some of the sensitive information before it gets deleted.  It might come in handy in the future.  Information is power.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107