WTF

Johnnybeme
Michael

What's with the trash being posted???

Re: WTF

Dunno.  I'll nuke it as soon as I notice it, but I can't really do anything to stop it from happening.

Re: WTF

Johnnybeme
OK that was the only possible good answer. You were busy making money! Good job and Happy New Year!

Re: WTF

OH MAN, I got hooked up with a date too this New Years eve. I just had to wire her $400 so she could get her car out of the shop and meet me at the party.

Re: WTF

D Rochells 150861
I just had a customer come up with the $400 she needed for the clean plug I offered her, thanks None!
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: WTF

none
That's odd. She just told me they told her they needed $300 more and that they were going to have her arrested if she didn't pay it tonight so I wired her the money because I felt sorry for her and I know we really clicked by our Email exchange.

Re: WTF

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey thanks. The wife is working Sunday Monday and Tuesday. Now I need to come up with what $1200

Re: WTF

dano
1200. If you can keep your mouth shut... lol

Re: WTF

Best Answer I Can Give
She would tell them to keep me.

Re: WTF

dano
Shocker!!

Re: WTF

Best Answer I Can Give
 It's a private joke my wife and I have.
Some one says how nice I am. Her response "Keep Him"

Re: WTF

dano
Are you sure she is joking?? LoL!!   J/K...