WW vendor

Lose weight
Stopped by to pitch their new machine. He said the New BAR 97 has a 10 year guarantee of service. I don't recall Opus stating this but if it's true we would still be using the BAR 97 for 10 more years.

Re: WW vendor

Best Answer I Can Give
 We will always need a ASM Platform. If just only for the Over 10,000 GVWR vehicles.
Plus you will always have the die hard nice 1986 El Slowmeno guys. Those that will just not give up a vehicle till it gets taken out by some uninsured IDIOT.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: WW vendor

Naw, someone willl make a 5 gas smart phone analyzer we can shove in the customers tailpipe for a week and see whats really coming out. All that WOT open loop defeats the point of our stuck in traffic ASM simulator.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: WW vendor

do  not believe any sales rep or bar .  Get it in writing.

Re: WW vendor

D wrote
... All that WOT open loop defeats the point of our stuck in traffic ASM simulator...
Except that the people in the smoggy areas are constantly stuck in traffic. I80 through Berkeley is parking lot anymore and HWY 580 is never more than a crawl. I drove down to Disneyland one night a few years ago and I couldn't believe the traffic at midnight down there. Even I80 through Rocklin is slower than the speed limit at best and stopped a lot of the time.

Re: WW vendor

Best Answer I Can Give
 I love it, And we don't test at a idle.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: WW vendor

Lose weight wrote
Stopped by to pitch their new machine. He said the New BAR 97 has a 10 year guarantee of service. I don't recall Opus stating this but if it's true we would still be using the BAR 97 for 10 more years.

did they mention how long service is included if you purchase?

Re: WW vendor

Best Answer I Can Give
 What I heard from the BAR guy who set mine up Opus is not allowed to raise the service contract.
I rented because the SPX contract was @$300 a month. Get rid of the phone line I'm close to what I was putting out.

 Hearing from my Opus Tech, all Machines will go Windows 10. The Inter Net based thing needs 10
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: WW vendor

What I heard from the BAR guy who set mine up Opus is not allowed to raise the service contract.
I rented because the SPX contract was @$300 a month. Get rid of the phone line I'm close to what I was putting out.
$300 for unit rental? or
XXXunit payment + $300 Service contract?

Re: WW vendor

Best Answer I Can Give
 300 was the contract on the SPX. @$450 for the new Opus. Machine and service with it.

 So STUPID ASS phone line is @$75 a month with all the idiot fees. So if I get rid of the 300 plus the 75. the 450 is not that big of a deal. Plus I'm going to 1 machine instead of 2. So when the second old SPX dies, one less phone bill.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: WW vendor

Iconcur
BasicTech678 wrote
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
What I heard from the BAR guy who set mine up Opus is not allowed to raise the service contract.
I rented because the SPX contract was @$300 a month. Get rid of the phone line I'm close to what I was putting out.
$300 for unit rental? or
XXXunit payment + $300 Service contract?
I got 5 year warranty and when warranty was up it would be $240 per month for service contract.

Re: WW vendor

BasicTech678
Iconcur wrote
I got 5 year warranty and when warranty was up it would be $240 per month for service contract.

5 year warranty with world wide purchase?? whats is you monthly payments if you dont mind.....

last time i checked on here Opus was only offering 1 year warranty with purchase. so figure 250 service contract plus 400. ish rental almost 700 monthly. sounded like a catch to get you to just say fuck it ill just rent it for life. i rather own even with a service contract after 5 years sounds good.

nor cal or so cal? do you have the 5 year warranty in writing so maybe we can also ask for the same deal.

Re: WW vendor

Iconcur
i have in contract i get machine 2018 specs compatible that's the only non standard thing i have in the contract. WW just comes with 5 year warranty. i own my machine however i think the payments would have been around 400 a month because you are purchasing not renting the unit.

Re: WW vendor

Commuting excessive distances by moving 2 tons of metal around should be illegal. I moved 5 minutes away from work last year and it has greatly reduced my expenses and stress. Even if the cars are burning clean during stop and go it is a tremendous waste of time and resources.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: WW vendor

D wrote
I moved 5 minutes away from work last year ...
Five minute drive or five minute walk?

Re: WW vendor

Drive, I'm too lazy to walk 30 minutes and I forgot how to ride a bike. I was also too lazy to ask about renting the apartment next to the shop before it found a new tenant. Still, I feel like it gives me a high enough horse to tell others what to do.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: WW vendor

Ride a bike.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.
iha

Re: WW vendor

iha
I have the new WW. No issues... buddy in Orange County has a WW, installed yesterday has built in network card with no modem. He is waiting for BAR!

Re: WW vendor

BasicTech678
iha wrote
I have the new WW. No issues... buddy in Orange County has a WW, installed yesterday has built in network card with no modem. He is waiting for BAR!
renting or buying what are your terms and conditions,
 service included?

Re: WW vendor

none
BasicTech678 wrote
renting or buying what are your terms and conditions,
 service included?
I looked into it and it was around $18,000 out right with a 5 year service contract. If you didn't buy it cash up front it was a little higher than ESP over 5 years but you own it at the end. Out right purchase break even point is 3 1/2 years compared to ESP at $450/month.

I just didn't have the best experience with W/W when I beta tested their DAD and there was an issue a few years ago when they wanted to charge for the update on the old BAR-97 machine.

If you are interested I would call them directly.