WWJD\WSYD\WWTNPD

Best Answer I Can Give
 Years back there was a deal WWJD. What Would Jesus DO. You want to keep a good FPR? WSYD. What Should You DO? Think, What Would The Next Person DO.

 You can't be sure the next person who checks that vehicle will be you. So the next time you look at a part and go legal or not, THINK, what is the next person going to do?
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: WWJD\WSYD\WWTNPD

This has been on my tool box for years.

Re: WWJD\WSYD\WWTNPD

scanner