Wanna see something really scary?

D Rochells 150861
When a tech signs a smog cert it reads:

"I certify, under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the Sate of California, that I performed the inspection in accordance with all bureau requirements, and that the information listed on this vehicle inspection report is true and accurate."

When a PR signs piece of evidence used in an accusation it reads:

"I declare, under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the State of California, that the foregoing is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief."

See the difference? One person is allowed to make a mistake and the other is screwed.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Wanna see something really scary?

Best Answer I Can Give
 There is a movement afoot to make a 28th Amendment.
Those who work for the People must FOLLOW THOSE SAME RULES.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Wanna see something really scary?

Kevin
I agree with the post, I made a data entery error and now paying for it, stoped doing smogs for a few years starting to remember by I let my license laps a fee years bag this stuff has gotten out of control