Wanna see something really scary?

When a tech signs a smog cert it reads:

"I certify, under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the Sate of California, that I performed the inspection in accordance with all bureau requirements, and that the information listed on this vehicle inspection report is true and accurate."

When a PR signs piece of evidence used in an accusation it reads:

"I declare, under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the State of California, that the foregoing is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief."

See the difference? One person is allowed to make a mistake and the other is screwed.

Re: Wanna see something really scary?

Best Answer I Can Give
 There is a movement afoot to make a 28th Amendment.
Those who work for the People must FOLLOW THOSE SAME RULES.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.