Want buy some WEED?

Best Answer I Can Give
 PAY the tax.
 I find it interesting that those who make the laws are FINALLY getting SMARTER.

 Read where the TAX on weed will be 45%. You want it, PAY THE TAX. CHEATING?  Shit Howdy.
How are they going to prove how much you sold? Bought?
You can walk around with it all day. DID YOU PAY YOUR TAX ON THAT WEED? Grow your own will just take off.
Hell, we cheat?

 How does this apply to the check program?
If you can't get them, you get them another way.

 If I'm reading this right, BAR says you no longer are a STAR Station. You appeal. While you are appealing you can still keep your STAR. You are not found guilty YET.
A.G.  will not show up, KNOWING they cannot win because STAR is a BAD law. A Judge will throw out the STAR Law, and then the real trouble starts.
So let's get smart, Change the law, again, to a law that violate your rights. Pull your STAR while you are waiting for a appeal. We are going to change that to A RULING THAT SAY'S YOU ARE GUILTY. No they don't need that rule that says you are innocent till proven guilty. They can just say you are guilty till you can prove your not.
In the mean time the AG will not show up. You and yours go hungry, while you wait for your appeal.

 Some one is thinking. TAX the F out of the WEED. Change the Rules of innocent until proven guilty. The deal with, "Well the numbers don't match, you must be clean plugging. We don't have any proof we can show the court, but the numbers don't match so he did it"

 Notice this Gas Tax thing did not go to the people?

 November\Thanksgiving. The Pilgrims ran away from the very thing that is happening to us now.

 The real question is how do we stop this from happening?

 So go smoke the weed. Let us fuck you on the tax. Let's make a bunch of people get around that tax by cheating.
But the State will just change another law to make it RIGHT FOR THEM and not us. But that's OK.

Re: Want buy some WEED?

I tried getting stoned a few times in the 80s, and didn't like the feeling at all.  Haven't had the slightest urge to try it again.  If the only people smoking it had a legitimate medical reason for doing so, we wouldn't have to worry about any of the drama, but I suppose that I'm in the minority.

Re: Want buy some WEED?

November\Thanksgiving. The Pilgrims ran away from the very thing that is happening to us now.
You better check your history books.

pil·grim
ˈpilɡrəm/
noun
noun: pilgrim; plural noun: pilgrims

    1.
    a person who journeys to a sacred place for religious reasons.
    synonyms: worshiper, devotee, believer;

Re: Want buy some WEED?

Best Answer I Can Give
 you expect perfection out of a LA city school GAD U ATE?

Re: Want buy some WEED?

none
I'll help you Jamestown settlement 1607 and Boston Tea Party 1773.

BTW I have a PHD in history.  (Placer High Diploma)

Re: Want buy some WEED?

Best Answer I Can Give
 BS Bull Shit
 MS More of the same
 PHD Piled high and deep.

 999 Kids in my class. Granada had 1450.
LA City Schools was and still is a Baby Sitting Mill.
I had nothing but a bunch of burned out teachers.