Warning do NOT update BAR OIS if you are WW!!!

Warning do NOT update BAR OIS if you are WW!!!

Able
After update now I can NOT perform any smogs until WW sends me a firmware.

Guess I'm out of business for today.

Thank you BAR.

Can you pay for my rent and machine lease? Hahaha.

BAR blast should say contact WW to get firmware first then update or you're shit out of luck.

3 day weekend for me!

Re: Warning do NOT update BAR OIS if you are WW!!!

No One
Able wrote
After update now I can NOT perform any smogs until WW sends me a firmware.

Guess I'm out of business for today.

Thank you BAR.

Can you pay for my rent and machine lease? Hahaha.

BAR blast should say contact WW to get firmware first then update or you're shit out of luck.

3 day weekend for me!
you cant do smogs unless you update. So damn if you do and damn if you dont.