Wastegate banks

CHRIS
Hi

I always have a hard time to find an EO number for these banks product. Any easy way or just fail it. I see them on diesel sometimes.

Re: Wastegate banks

BasicTech678
trying to find a loadable copy of appendix G for you but they require and EO unless recently changed

Re: Wastegate banks

I've called Banks up on that before and they said they don't have an EO# for the Big Head waste gate alone, only when it is part of the "Stinger" kit.

Re: Wastegate banks

Best Answer I Can Give
 The OLD CYA. When you find a Aftermarket part with no EO#. CYA FAIL IT Cover Your Ass.
 Sometimes you have to be Smarter than the Equipment you are working with.

Re: Wastegate banks

CHRIS
I failed it, but the customer told that his car has been passing the smog for years with big head on it. I hate when customer tells me that.

Re: Wastegate banks

CHRIS
Thank none, I usually fail them but I used to spend time to look online for eo number.

Re: Wastegate banks

Ser Dan
customers with diesel trucks are the worst
they are always trying acting very manly or the talk shit about the state and "they" whoever the fuck that is

Re: Wastegate banks

none
Ser Dan wrote
customers with diesel trucks are the worst
they are always trying acting very manly or the talk shit about the state and "they" whoever the fuck that is
You really summed it up pretty good. I like testing diesel trucks but I hate dealing with the owners. Even if it's stock they want to bitch about how it shouldn't even need a smog check. They are a pain in the a$$....And I own a Dodge diesel!

Re: Wastegate banks

Ser Dan wrote
customers with diesel trucks are the worst
they are always trying acting very manly or the talk shit about the state and "they" whoever the fuck that is
You really summed it up pretty good. I like testing diesel trucks but I hate dealing with the owners. Even if it's stock they want to bitch about how it shouldn't even need a smog check. They are a pain in the a$$....And I own a Dodge diesel!
Id bitch too if I had to smog my new 2019 diesel yearly(or is it bi-annual?) and pay $1600 registration fees on them.

Re: Wastegate banks

BARfight
My Prius customers act the same way

Re: Wastegate banks

none
BARfight wrote
My Prius customers act the same way
Plus they probably drive through your parking lot at 50 mph and then go the same speed in the fast lane on the freeway.