We ae not the only ones.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Wife, the Respiratory Therapist. Need a PAL's Card. Pediatric Life Support card.
Well the card she got from American Heart Association was not the right one. So this morning she goes to a class from Red Cross. It's the right one.
I said WHAT? She said "Who paid off who?"

 Point? Who made ASE? Why are they the IT, The one? Who paid off who?

Re: We ae not the only ones.

D Rochells 150861
Now I have an AC/DC song stuck in my head, thanks Besta.

Re: We ae not the only ones.

Johnnybeme
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap?

Re: We ae not the only ones.

Just the Facts

Re: We ae not the only ones.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Facts Man, glad to see you still pop in.

Re: We ae not the only ones.

yeah , hi Facts man ! any new Facts we should be aware of ?