Welcome to California.

Best Answer I Can Give
 I'm sitting here , SLOW, wishing I had a coat on. Some of you guys a going to be close to 100. WEIRD.

Re: Welcome to California.

Karupt
a coat? it is close to 80 and its barely 9 am !

Re: Welcome to California.

Iconcur
awhile ago didn't you say your shop was next to the ocean? you got that breeze grrrr

Re: Welcome to California.

locopoco
Driving Saturday on 101 N. toward Santa Barbara your area was cool 68* F while in the L.A it was 92.

Re: Welcome to California.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Told you, Heaven.

Re: Welcome to California.

Able
Very hot here in Orange county 90 and 95 for the next 2 days

Re: Welcome to California.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Sun came out and it got MUGGY.

Re: Welcome to California.

Pussy.

I'm gonna see if the old lady wants to go to dinner and a movie tonight.  It's our 24th wedding anniversary.

Re: Welcome to California.

Best Answer I Can Give
 24 years? I hope you know that's a little more than just the arches and a beer.

 CONGRATS

Re: Welcome to California.

none
My weather station on my ESP machine reads 112.

Re: Welcome to California.

Just the Facts

Re: Welcome to California.

Thanks, Besta and JTF.  We're simple folks, so we got two animalized #2s with no onions at In-N-Out and a 10' by 5' by 20" wading pool from Walmart for the back yard.

barryn95838

Re: Welcome to California.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Smart move on the Pool. Not something that is a one time bang.
Ours is in November. 2005 we started seeing Plays. We are members of the Ahmanson Theatre Group.
We see Sunday afternoon plays. Go to a good Dinner on the way home,
That has been our Anniversary present to each other. Seen some good plays, seen some bad plays.

 Best part is the price is about a third of what a play cost.

Re: Welcome to California.

locopoco
In & Out yummy
Congrats on 24th.

Re: Welcome to California.

barrym95838 wrote
I'm gonna see if the old lady wants to go to dinner and a movie tonight.  It's our 24th wedding anniversary.
Happy Belated Anniversary!    Hope you got to celebrate a new job too.