Well another score is going to go up.

Best Answer I Can Give
 This just PROVES how much BS Star is.
Guy in South Gate, by the sounds of it got shot and killed. If I got it right he owns a Smog Check Station.
I hope it was a Robbery and not a pissed off person.

 Couple guys I know, one killed himself, a couple others just stopped doing checks. ALL OF THOSE SCORES WENT UP.

Re: Well another score is going to go up.

none
SAD NEWS. I feel sorry for his family.

Re: Well another score is going to go up.

Best Answer I Can Give
 True very true. A family will be without a father. A mother will be without a son.

Re: Well another score is going to go up.

dodgers
Quick smog test only 9201 california st south gate. #281454 owner operator daniel osorio. Svfr 18.44.
Guy killed was hugo avila, not an employee on record.
Pissed off customer shot and killed another customer?  Wow. Unbelieveable.

Re: Well another score is going to go up.

Best Answer I Can Give
 OK. News reported as the Owner was shot and killed.

Re: Well another score is going to go up.

locopoco
Some people have really short fuse.

Re: Well another score is going to go up.

Kriss Vector