Well the SPX BAR 97 Just DIED.

Best Answer I Can Give
 What to do?
Has 2 Certs left in it. Talked to my old SPX guy. Said most likely a 02 cell @ $90. I can change it, Bit should I?

Re: Well the SPX BAR 97 Just DIED.

locopoco
Milk it till end.

Re: Well the SPX BAR 97 Just DIED.

luckily mines still working.

Re: Well the SPX BAR 97 Just DIED.

You know your machine and how much you use it better than the rest of us so you will have to make that call.

My 2 cents is that if it is $90 I would for sure. If it is about $300 with labor and I expect that it will last at least one month it is cheaper than rent on a new machine but do you NEED a second machine and would you replace it if it wasn't repairable or just live with one machine?

I will get a second BAR 97 when my GEN2 dies but I see plenty of 1996-99 cars.

Re: Well the SPX BAR 97 Just DIED.

Keyhole saw cut in cabinet to avoid tamper.  Replace o2 sensor  Good to go

Re: Well the SPX BAR 97 Just DIED.