Well, what does fathers day bring at your house?

Well, what does fathers day bring at your house?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Me I'm so pissed off at one kid. This year, leave me ALONE.

Re: Well, what does fathers day bring at your house?

fartvalve
I always go to the parents house where everyone eats and talks crap on how much weight they have gained.
Drink beer until belligerent shit happens (or my 76 yr old dad who is on meds and shouldn't drink offends someone) and go home not returning for another 6 months where we do the same shit only talk crap about who my sister is dating now. The end.
I have chronic pain because stupid hurts!

Re: Well, what does fathers day bring at your house?

My son is visiting my dad for a few weeks in Atlanta, so we should be able to kill two birds with one phone call.

Re: Well, what does fathers day bring at your house?

Able
Visit the folks and eat. Plus this year I'm a dad so it's gonna be extra special!

Re: Well, what does fathers day bring at your house?

Well , I am lucky i have two Dads to celebrate , but my bio dad did not want to go out to Chilis with us , he said my other brother already invited him to go out but he said no .Hopefully he isn't mad like BESTA !
   Took out my other DAD , to a little restaurant with great food and some beer . All in all it was great , Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there .