What do you people do?

justa
Banned User

Re: What do you people do?

007
Keep working on that reputation you were talking about in another post. At least these people are trying to make a buck and not sitting on there ass collecting my tax dollars.

Re: What do you people do?

wretched
Ever tried a simple,no thanks,I have plenty of cologne at home.:)

Re: What do you people do?

I have bought tickets to the silver legacy, laughs unlimited, and the eldorado from these salemen/woman. Good deals. They are always pleasant and well mannered.

Re: What do you people do?

justa
Banned User

Re: What do you people do?

justa
Banned User

Re: What do you people do?

none
Aren't you still living off the tax-payers of Los Angeles by having them pay your health insurance years after you left the job? I don't see that as any different than collecting welfare. Just because they are offering it doesn't make it right and that you should take it.

Re: What do you people do?

justa
Banned User