What good is "Data Refresh"

Best Answer I Can Give
 Got locked out on the ASM. Tried to do "Data Refresh" A BIG ZERO.
What was weird was it would tell us it communicated with the VID. It tells us now Data Refresh is good, still no go.

Re: What good is "Data Refresh"

D Rochells 150861
It's a lockout, have to have field office unlock it. I always get a smart ass remark about tamper unlocks.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: What good is "Data Refresh"

Best Answer I Can Give
 Never was on the SPX.

Re: What good is "Data Refresh"

The machine locked you out that believes that you're doing something that you're not supposed to call the local field office they can actually unlock you from their

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/What-good-is-Data-Refresh-tp5071843.html