What happened to JTF?

Re: What happened to JTF?

STAR is Racist
d'oh
joe

Re: What happened to JTF?

joe
Joe

Re: What happened to JTF?

Joe
Not me posting this.

Re: What happened to JTF?

It is mysterious, I will miss him. Fun to mess with!

Re: What happened to JTF?

I will miss him because I thought he knew his stuff and wasn't just ranting. I thought he had some really good input.

Re: What happened to JTF?

Dammit!  It looks like he pulled a "skanga" on us!  I am gonna privately e-mail both of them tonight, and ask them to at least un-delete their existing posts, even if they don't want to participate any more.  They both provided excellent content and quality, and the forum is full of holes now.  I miss joeinpb too, but he was more into sharing feelings and opinions than universally helpful information.

Re: What happened to JTF?

FiendFX
Yep,

Especially his detail info on the diesels!

Re: What happened to JTF?

Re: What happened to JTF?

I just traded e-mails with JTF.  He's not dead, but that's all I can share with y'all.  I will NOT betray his confidence, so please don't piss me off by trying to pry anything else from me.  If he has the time and desire, he has expressed an interest in restoring some of his most-crucial forum posts for our benefit, but I was not offered a guarantee of that.

I wish him the best, and hope that there are others out there willing and able to take up the slack.

Re: What happened to JTF?

Kriss Vector

Re: What happened to JTF?

Voltron
I think they joined the dark side and became bar cops

Re: What happened to JTF?

So much for transparency.............................

Re: What happened to JTF?

Joe
Jvolman no he didn't I emailed him and he said he got in trouble for surfing the Web while on dealership time.

Re: What happened to JTF?

JTF stopped by my work about an hour ago for a two-minute tour and a two-second bro-hug (any longer would have seemed gay).  He doesn't look much like his avatar, but other than that, he was just as I expected him to be.  I wish him well in his new direction.

Re: What happened to JTF?

FiendFX
You mean "bro-mance"?

New direction as in new career?

Re: What happened to JTF?

Skanga
'Sup, y'all!

Hey, Barry...got your email. Also wanna say thanks for those other emails about undercover cars, even though they will most likely never make it to my area.

I was on the fence about un-deleting my posts since they contribute very little technical information, but a shit-load of insolence! Not sure if they add anything to the discussions, but they're back for your re-consideration, at the very least.

I have been dropping in and checking out the site from time to time, and read a topic that'd catch my eye. Hate to see the community losing peeps. I didn't read JTF's stuff much, but if you say he was good people, I'll take your word for it.

I'll probably be posting more of my drivel from now on, so if y'all hate it, blame Barry; He invited me back.

P.S. I get almost all classic Simpsons jokes!

Re: What happened to JTF?

Thanks, Skanga.  You're the cat's pajamas.

Re: What happened to JTF?

FiendFX wrote
You mean "bro-mance"?
No comment.
New direction as in new career?
Maybe I should have said "New Direction" in quotes.  He has been hired as drummer and back-up vocalist for a boy band by that name, and they're busy getting ready for the release of their debut single "None of Your Business, Beotch".

Re: What happened to JTF?

That's a dick move, . No need for the mystery man crap. All that time and effort just to erase it all means he didn't give a crap about this site, why bother posting in the beginning right?
12