What is it worth Dollar wise to you?

justa
Banned User

Re: What is it worth Dollar wise to you?

Karupt
It is worth it to me , where do I sign up ? except we want a class action and we want to be awarded damages and for those who think you cannot get damages , you need to look harder .EPA< Carb.BAR all them need to pull out a couple million for damages . my shop ws worth 80k I will settle for 160k not a penny less . Everybody who lost their livelihood because of star , if we can get it reversed , should be entititled to sue for damages . I cant believe how this is possible in America , that a gov agency can shut your shop down and hold public vehicles hostage through DMV , oh yeah they should be sued too !!