What is the gvwr of this vehicle?

1bbroygb
Hey guys,

I have this Chevy truck without a door label. Here is the VIN: 1gdkc34jxyf505357

Anyway you could verify the gvwr for me?

Thank you!!!

Re: What is the gvwr of this vehicle?

Looks like 15,000 lbs.

Re: What is the gvwr of this vehicle?

smwalker
Hey Barry what site is the from? Thats Handy.   WE got a page with Useful Links Here?

Re: What is the gvwr of this vehicle?

I just Googled for a few seconds and found it on the second or third click.  I think it was this one:

http://chevroletforum.com/forum/vindecoder.php?vin=1gdkc34jxyf505357

Re: What is the gvwr of this vehicle?

1bbroygb
Thank you so much Barry!! Happy birthday!

Re: What is the gvwr of this vehicle?

defective
If the above ever stops working, you can try this one too:

https://service.gm.com/dealerworld/vincards/

Re: What is the gvwr of this vehicle?

none
defective wrote
If the above ever stops working, you can try this one too:

https://service.gm.com/dealerworld/vincards/
That link has come in hand a few times in the last week. I think I might at least book mark it. When they have an aftermarket air cleaner the engine size left with the label on the stock one.