What would you do?

My Name is Nobody
This post was updated on .
Just punted a 2016 GT from Silver State.  CA emission with aftermarket Supercharger.  The vehicle has E0 # D-215-92 and P/Ns 1558, 1559 and 15590.

I looked at the PDF file and I don't see anything indicated that the above EO and P/Ns are for the GT.

What say you?

Re: What would you do?

smogido
I would have sent it to referee or punt it.

Re: What would you do?

My Name is Nobody wrote
Just punted a 2016 GT from Silver State ...
Good for you.  I probably would have done the same.  My FuPR doesn't need to be sticking out any further than it already is.

Re: What would you do?

smwalker
Looks like they got the wrong EO number .  From the manufactures site it shows:

D-215-89 is for the Ford mustangs.

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/mc/superchargers/support.shtml

But do some reading and the authorization seems to stop at 2014.

http://arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermkt/devices/eo/D-215-89.pdf

Clear fail to me.

Re: What would you do?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Every time someone ask this question I think, It's not what you should do. It's what will the next guy do?

 You are the nice guy. You take the time, Look it up. Find a reason to pass it. The next guy is just fucking LAZY FAIL. DING.
The reason the guy didn't come back to you was you took to long to get his car done. So now he looks for a new guy. You helped the guy out and he goes somewhere else.

 So being a NICE GUY just screwed you.