When the ARB website is down

seeerg707
When website is down ; have an aftermarket catalyst what do you guys do ?
Serg

Re: When the ARB website is down

bayareasmog
google

Re: When the ARB website is down

defective
If its a return customer, on an OIS car,  Ill pull up the previous VIR and HOPEFULLY, I noted the cat EO in the comments section.  Otherwise, you can still pull up the cat PDFs through google, hit CTRL+F and find the EFN/model/year in application the list.

Re: When the ARB website is down

I google the executive order number and find the air resources board PDF. Then I check the part number and test group.

If it doesn't work either and you can't check the EO# on ARB with the EFN you are SOL.

Re: When the ARB website is down

Technician A
https://ww3.arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermkt/devices/eo/d-xxx-xx.pdf

Use the eo# in place of the xxx-xx

This usually still works even when the database is down.

Re: When the ARB website is down

seeerg707
Thank you
Serg

Re: When the ARB website is down

Smokey-cheken
https://arb.parts

Works great.

Re: When the ARB website is down

TheSmogDog
Just ran into this. These posts are right. All I did is type in the EO # and the pdf comes up

Re: When the ARB website is down

Smokey-cheken wrote
https://arb.parts

Works great.
It works good but it isn't a BAR approved site though so I wouldn't use it every day.

Re: When the ARB website is down

seeerg707
Correct!! I tried this also it's legit

Check this website out too arb.parts