Wheres Mark?

justa
Banned User

Re: Wheres Mark?

Karupt
<quote author="just another shop owner">
He pack it in. Driving truck, Welding. Hope he is not back sick.
</quote
    Where is Mark really ? I heard he was going to start going back to school for welding pipes ? I am going to find him asap .

Re: Wheres Mark?

justa
Banned User
iha

Re: Wheres Mark?

iha
I am at my mobile in Kernville, took a few days off. Somebody broke in and took my Rutgers 22 rifle, Sneaky Pete cue stick and a gas generator. Filed a report with Bakersfield Sheriff's office. Many problems with Tweakers here.  Having the metal doors w/o doggy openings installed. I know off topic. Just ranting..

Re: Wheres Mark?

justa
Banned User