Which payroll services does everyone use?

Which payroll services does everyone use?

Able
Just wondering as I'm looking around and most are charging 20-30 a month for payroll.

Paycheckmanager.com says $5/month. That's cheap.

Can I do it myself? Only got 2 employees.

Re: Which payroll services does everyone use?

BasicTech678
but how long dose it take for the funds to go from your bank to the 3rd party back to your employees account do they offer checks or only direct deposit.

most major banks with payroll service you call the hours in 2 days before payday and they fed ex you the checks, if you forget you just call them up and write manual check they tell you the amount to write in after deductions. why get a 3rd party involved more room for error.

Re: Which payroll services does everyone use?

Intuit.
Fullservicepayroll@intuit.com

Re: Which payroll services does everyone use?

AME software and you do it yourself. You can do your quarterlies with it too (form 941)