White lines.

justa
Banned User

Re: White lines.

Thick6
Same problem here why do I have to tell so many people to PARK LIKE THE REST OF THEM how freaking hard is it.

Re: White lines.

If I ever go off the deep end, I will probably grab a can of white paint and change all of the NO PARKING signs in my neighborhood to NOUC PARKING, before I get stabbed or dragged off in a straight-jacket.  I won't tell you the exact meaning of NOUC on a public forum ... if you can't figure it out, you'll have to ask me privately.

Vague hint:  In the old movie 'Princess Bride', rodents of unusual size were ROUS.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: White lines.

Midnightdrummer
Or people pull right up to the bay door while im doing a smog and leave it there. Its obvious theres only one way in and out and you leave your car right in my way. THANKS.

Re: White lines.

cosmokramertheassman
What about the people who are too lazy to get out of their car and just honk and holler until someone comes out to see them? Hahaha people are something else man

Re: White lines.

Thick6
The ones you have to ask three times for paperwork before they decide they do have paperwork. Usually asking for n old registration works best. I asked this guy the other day, Do you have registration or renewal notice? "No" You don't have any paperwork? "No" How about an old one? He gets an old reg out of the glove box and I actually said to him when he handed me the registration, yup that's made of paper lol.

Re: White lines.

deviationmaster
 NOUC , NO UNDERCOVER LOL

Re: White lines.

Midnightdrummer
Or the ones that walk up and are like "Hey do you need this" (Renewal) after you're already past the ASM and just about done.

Re: White lines.

007
Dam, i thought our shop was special and we were the only ones to have stupid customers. Peolpe are like sheep, if one idiot parks fucked up, it is amazing how everyone else follows suit. I never go to a store and see people park outside the white lines, so why is it, they do it when they come in for a smog check. The one that really gets me is they come into the waiting room and re arrange it. Chairs moved all over, we are going to bolt the chairs in place so they can not move them, they like to move them so they can see and hear everything you are saying to other customers at the counter. How about the idots that park on top of the handicap ramp (REALLY) Anyone ever have a  customer pull up and bump them when they are running a car on the dyno? I have not, but seen cars come close, stupid people, i guess if there weren't stupid people who would Jeff Foxworthy make fun of "heres your sign" Everyday is like a comedy show, so just laugh and don't let it bother you. I wonder if, I worked at a fast food resturant how many times would I see customers try to go through the drive up the wrong way?

Re: White lines.

Midnightdrummer
I had a guy the other day ask me what a smog does. So I explained it. Then he said he just spent $1500 on an axle, shocks, blah blah blah that it BETTER pass smog. Shocks have nothing to do with smog but... SURE THING

Re: White lines.

cosmokramertheassman
I find it hilarious when a customer calls and asks "Do you do smog checks?" Of course I do smog checks! It's part of the name of my business! I always answer "______ Smog Check can I help you?" and they still ask me that! Haha

Re: White lines.

We get stuff like:

"Do you sell money orders?"

"Yeah, you sold me a gallon of bad milk last night!"

"It's fixed now, and I already paid someone else for the inspection.  I just need to know how much you'll charge me for the certificate."

Thankfully, I rarely have to answer the phone, or I'm sure that I'd have a lot more.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: White lines.

007
The day's before front wheel drives were around, people always want to get the rear differently fluid checked or changed, so use your best okie impression and repeat this phone call with me. granny needs to get her rear end checked how much do you all charge? The possible things I could have said.