Who is a BAR Rep.?

justa
Banned User

Re: Who is a BAR Rep.?

007
Good post JUSTA.

Re: Who is a BAR Rep.?

smoginstructor
I refer to B.A.R. reps as Automotive Rejects.  Since they were not able to sustain a career in the automotive industry they become reps and trash us for being able to make more money then them while doing what our passion is.

Re: Who is a BAR Rep.?

Centralized Smog
Bar reps are people. You will meet some cool ones and then there will be some that like to talk out of their ass. Unfortunately the current one for my area is the latter. Chris something.

Re: Who is a BAR Rep.?

Mark
Those that can, do. Those that can't become BAR reps.