Who is just the Facts?

justa
Banned User

Re: Who is just the Facts?

I don't know who he/she is, but I like the tone of the posts so far.  Justa, I tend to agree with you that cutting and pasting supporting text is not as good as cutting and pasting legitimate links to the text, though ... links that we can follow to the source and see for ourselves.  That's my only minor gripe so far.

Re: Who is just the Facts?

Just the Facts

Re: Who is just the Facts?

locopoco
Thanks for your help and input,I for one get some bits of new info here and there specially the subjects around diesel vehicles.Barry as always been a top notch guy in my opinion.