Who is open on Thanks Giving

Peter
Anybody planning to open on Thanks Giving.I am Asian American with no close family. Any problem to make extra money and customers. We all are free in this country. Happy ThanksGiving.

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

Thick6
don't do it

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

Peter
Whats your problem Thick6. Mind your business. Its my freedom

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

D Rochells 150861
We all have that freedom because of things Americans before you have accomplished. Thanksgiving is the day to show gratitude for that and anything else worthwhile. Do what you want of course, but some people will not like it.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

Able
We close 4days (Thursday-sunday)

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

none
I too am closing for four days.

PETER, I don't care if you work but your post is written like you are trying to pick a fight so expect some blow back or edit it.

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

 Peter, WTF are you so mad about? You put something down, someone else told you what they thought about it. Is that not what FREEDOM is all about?

 Now You need to go to work for a Government agency. You don't understand COST.
The MINUTE you wake up COST. You need to eat, shower and do all the morning things. That COST never changes. The minute you put the key in the car COST start to change.
It COST around 55 cents a mile to drive a vehicle. A COST. So at 50 cents a mile it COST me @2 bucks just to go to the shop. The second I turn on the lights COST of that day GO UP. Turn on a machine. Up goes the COST.
If you stay at home you do not have those cost.

 Yes there are FIXED COST. 24\7\365 Rent, Insurance. By opening you are adding to those COST. You don't see a vehicle, that day has COST you more. Plus the COST to drive home.

 I believe most of us will tell you that you will be lucky to see one vehicle. And they will want to argue the price. They figure if you are open, you are HURTING. And you are. You are hurting your bottom line with cost that you don't need.

 BAR, the people who work for the cities? COST! WTF It's not our money when we run out we will ask for more. When that runs out WTF we will tell the bleeding hearts that the kids and the poor will go hungry and just raise the TAXES.
On that one None is 10000% right.

 Now the SECOND you wake up COST START.
You are young and no family around.  All it will COST is a SMILE. Go HELP. Plenty of places that FEED people they will be happy to have HELP. You will be tired. Nothing puts a bigger smile on your face than watching people you have HELPED. Knowing that they have a full belly and you helped BEAT THAT!

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

A shop down the street opens on holidays. Maybe gets one or two cars in. Better than nothing if you have nothing to do at home. I will get thurs off and back at it fri-sun.

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

hello
Closed Thursday.

Will be open Friday and Saturday. Going on a 2 week vacation (shop closed), so I need all the money I can get.

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

Peter wrote
Anybody planning to open on Thanks Giving.I am Asian American with no close family. Any problem to make extra money and customers. We all are free in this country. Happy ThanksGiving.

just sleep at the shop and do 24 a day smog inspection station,
 people will not be shopping thur-fri for smog inspections, pay regular or save 10-15 bucks max on an inspection. or!!! buy a junk 45 in tv for 100 saving over 200 dollars? people are going to spend money on big sales that will end in 2-3 days. the smog inspection thats due 2 months from the notice day can and will wait. long as the fee paid customers will drive around with ex tags within the same month. We get the incomplete renewal forms ALL DAY!  customers this weekend will be looking to save big money not, spend money the government is demanding they spend to register their vehicles.

after spending on thanksgiving dinner and holiday shopping smog check is last on the long list of shit to spend money on.  its part of the business, its the less observed holidays that is worth being open, like  martin Luther king jr day, cesar chavez day, memorial day,  labor day, ECT. those are worth being opened, stores are not throwing themselves at the customer the way thanksgiving and Christmas do.

Im closing thur returning monday happy holidays to everyone but this guy i guess LOL!!!!

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

hello wrote
Closed Thursday.

Will be open Friday and Saturday. Going on a 2 week vacation (shop closed), so I need all the money I can get.
enjoy your vacation

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

Nfa2o
Many great Americans have died,so people like this guy can have the freedoms he now can enjoy.

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

BasicTech678
Nfa2o wrote
Many great Americans have died,so people like this guy can have the freedoms he now can enjoy.

i forgot that part your 100% right i would personally just enjoy the day off if your an owner, if the owner wants to pay you to sit around and do nothing all day id take it also why not. but dont sit around on a national holiday wasting your own time you could be relaxing. i dont close besides the 4th july, thanksgiving, Christmas, new years. thats it few day here and there when i got to vegas but other than that its work work work .

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

I would also like to thank and apologize to all the native people that we jacked this nice place from.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

Best Answer I Can Give
 So Peter was it worth it?

Re: Who is open on Thanks Giving

Peter
This post was updated on .
1 Smog 6 registration. No bad. 7 new customer. Yes few old timers not happy. F.....K. Who cares.