Who will be open?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Monday, Open or Closed, or just on the fence?

 Me i'm on the fence. Wife works, kids are grown up. Might come down till noon and then take the Wing out.

Re: Who will be open?

locopoco
I'm out.Business is slow anyways.

Re: Who will be open?

I was off last year..

Re: Who will be open?

cosmokramertheassman
It's looking like I'm going to be closed. It hasn't been super busy so I'll take advantage and spend Monday actually living life.

Re: Who will be open?

bizarsmog
We did make 13 cars last year 10;00-2;00 pm

Re: Who will be open?

Midnightdrummer
My boss hasn't told me anything. It would be really nice to have a day off with the kids though.

Re: Who will be open?

none
Three day weekend for me. I don't take enough days off anymore so I figure I might as well close for the common ones. Fourth of July will be a three day weekend too.

I have had serious job burn out over the last six months and I need to take some time off.

Re: Who will be open?

Monday, Open or Closed, or just on the fence?
I take every opportunity to close.  I work too freaking much during the week.  I haven't worked on a Saturday since August 1989.

Re: Who will be open?

deathbysmog
closed.