Whoo

Lose weight
Friggin L1 seems tougher everytime I need to recert it.
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: Whoo

FiendFX
Lose weight wrote
Friggin L1 seems tougher everytime I need to recert it.
Which questions were hard? Post them here..

Re: Whoo

Lose weight
I don't remember. I passed so it's out of my head for the next 5 years
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: Whoo

FiendFX wrote
... Post them here..
Doubt anyone would notice but Micheal said we aren't allowed to post any actual ASE questions.

Re: Whoo

FiendFX
Oh i didnt know. I was gonna try to help.

Re: Whoo

Best Answer I Can Give
 Copy Write.
 $600 will not pay the rent. But it will buy a weapon!

Re: Whoo

Lose weight wrote
Friggin L1 seems tougher everytime I need to recert it.
take it early i failed twice no shame it is what it is, same its out of the way for next 5 years. but i wont be taking 3 test together anymore i think by the time i take the L1 im over it and rush through it.

ill break it up A6 A8 then L1 next time around

Re: Whoo

FiendFX
BasicTech678 wrote
Lose weight wrote
Friggin L1 seems tougher everytime I need to recert it.
take it early i failed twice no shame it is what it is, same its out of the way for next 5 years. but i wont be taking 3 test together anymore i think by the time i take the L1 im over it and rush through it.

ill break it up A6 A8 then L1 next time around
I take all 3 of them on the same day. It is actually not that bad. Passed all first try.

Re: Whoo

Technician A
Always trust Technician A. Technician B is an idiot who likes to talk out of his ass.