Why is it always, "You guys passed it two years ago"

Why is it always, "You guys passed it two years ago"

Best Answer I Can Give
 Trouble is Dude computer say's 4.
Why when it has a None EO part, it's you guys passed it last time."
 Trouble is Dude my computer shows the last time you were in. We don't tell them that, but.

 And then it's Oh I always bring my stuff to you.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Why is it always, "You guys passed it two years ago"

tampered
Smart consumers always bring it to the shop that passed it last time, and say so when they bring it.  If they don't get the price they want, they say they'll disconnect the battery and take it up the street.

Re: Why is it always, "You guys passed it two years ago"

locopoco
Sneaky bastards.