Will they never learn?

justa
Banned User

Re: Will they never learn?

Monkey
Should have gave him one of those Ask The Ref hand outs. Might have been happy to get his money back that he wasted and you might have made him smile and feel all warm inside...

Re: Will they never learn?

just another shop owner wrote

 Two hours later he's back.
Well what did you have done?

 I took it to the local Loony & Toon (lube and tune) They sold me air cleaner and a fuel injection cleaning.
I betcha that was predicated on cost.   If there is any verbiage regarding smog on the invoice for the wallet flush, and the facility wasn't T&R,  your consumer can get their money back.

 So John who is the bad guy?
The shop that takes advantage of stupid consumers.

Re: Will they never learn?

Re: Will they never learn?

Sorry Justa only another stupid customer, no worries, charge double!

JM