Willys Smog

Re: Willys Smog

Best Answer I Can Give
D is that why Oakland was named the most dangerous city in California?

Re: Willys Smog

Re: Willys Smog

Re: Willys Smog

D is that why Oakland was named the most dangerous city in California?
It was a 49ers fan that said that.

I think Richmond makes the national news more. That's probably 75 miles from me.

Re: Willys Smog

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey you can keep the Raiders also. They have the biggest bunch of Fucked up fans I ever saw.
Houses look like shit. Kids look hungry. Tons of RAIDERS crap all over the Van. Can't afford to feed the kids, but will pay HIGH prices to go to the game.

Re: Willys Smog

CO2

Re: Willys Smog

CO2
these are still STAR

Re: Willys Smog

Best Answer I Can Give
 YES THINK.
STAR Scores come out every 6 months. Start Mid December and RUN LIKE HELL for the next 6 months.
 You do the math 2000 cars a month times $200 a car. In and out. Pull the equipment. Pay for a new identity take the classes while some one else is using your number.
Do all the stuff needed and 6 month later RUN LIKE HELL.

 The math answer $400,000. You can bet he paid his taxes to.

 The answer is not to get the guy, it's to get the equipment. Get the number of the equipment. it shows up again. A 6 month run starts again. Next time NO DEAL.

Re: Willys Smog

CO2

Re: Willys Smog

CO2
Charging more for a legal smog (say $80) means that we are encouraging consumers for illegal smog for $200.  That does not make sense to me.
Look at this guy still STAR.

Re: Willys Smog

Re: Willys Smog

Best Answer I Can Give
 D, there will always be "Illegal" Smog checks.
If you believe the BAR, 1 % of the checks that are done are done illegally. Some PR's would have you believe it is higher.
 The program is so beatable.

Re: Willys Smog

Re: Willys Smog

Best Answer I Can Give
 Great Idea D. Let a BAR guy sit in your shop.
Lets see. Open at 8. Sit around and drink coffee till 8:30. Then he would START getting out his paper work. So First test @ 9:00 last about a hour and half.
Next one if your lucky 10:30 but make sure you are done by 11:45. 15 minutes to get ready to go to lunch.
Back late. Need to get the paper work back out, shit and scratch balls so 3rd one 1:00 end at 2:30 BREAK time . Make sure you don't start till 3. It will give you one and a half hours to do the car, plus a half an hour to fold up for the day.

 4 cars done at $50 a car. Yep that will pay the bills. Great if you are paid hourly. SUCKS for the owner.

Re: Willys Smog

Re: Willys Smog

Karupt
I like Ds idea the bar guy sitting in to make sure nothing hokey is going on .Problem is they would leave and Mr thousandsmogs would open up again .
the other Mr getrichquick would probably slow him down by 8 hours but as soon as the bar guy gone open again

Re: Willys Smog

Kriss Vector

Re: Willys Smog

D wrote
And that's why we don't really need owners, too much of the smog industry money goes to rent and absentee owners with a few exceptions, if you are an owner and reading this then you are probably one of the exceptions. The techs just need a nice clean well equipped place to smog, let the BAR provide the facility and talk to the customers. Who screws up the pricing? Owners. Who tries to make money off 1 tech working 6 days a week? Owners.
Sounds like centralized state run smog stations to me.

Re: Willys Smog

Does his boss even knows? The station is STAR certified when the shop's score is 0.00. Weird...

Re: Willys Smog

Karupt
Fiend the original owner probably told Kevyn whats up and K liked it and is following in the footsteps of OEM owner the catch is 1/2 goes to K and the other to the OEM
123