Willys Smog

Re: Willys Smog

The thing is is in Southern California there are shops at open 24 hours A-day so you can have those late smogss when I worked for carmax they process cars Almost 24 hours A-day which means they're smoging almost 24 hours A-day when I worked in one of their bay-area locations they were smoging cars all the way up till midnight and only stopped  12Am to 5am in the morning