World ends today, film at 11.

Banned
I guess one of the biggest reasons I want things to keep on going, is just to see the debacle
injuncted, and the subsequent diverticulitis, and other intestinal ailments suffered by the Sac
gorgers. A permanent injunction may even pop a few staples in their lap bands. What does a
2 year old do, when they don't get their way? 2 year olds, pay attention. You have a perfect
role model to follow in Sac.

Or maybe they will pull a "Jim Baker," and curl up in the fetal position under their desks. This would
be such an interesting Kodak moment. Too bad we won't have immediate news coverage, when
they get the word.