Would any of you even CONSIDER working at Pep Boys?

Re: Would any of you even CONSIDER working at Pep Boys?

Lucy
how about a star station that has a below .4 fpr can they add someone that has an fpr above .4 or not ?

Re: Would any of you even CONSIDER working at Pep Boys?

Midnightdrummer
I feel you. I posted this in 2014, and here I am at the same place, getting more responsibilities with no reward. Oh, but the boss did put an AC in though.... in his office where he sits all day. Oh and the AC exhaust blows right into the already 108 degree shop. It's awesome.
12