Would you fail this?

StarTech
This post was updated on .
EGR Tube

Re: Would you fail this?

none
YES!

Re: Would you fail this?

StarTech
Sorry trying to post the image it's not loading off my phone.

Re: Would you fail this?

fail

Re: Would you fail this?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Fail. Yes but WHY?
Because the NEXT person might. Anything you need to ask, FAIL IT. You don't need the hit on your score because you were a nice guy. It could be argued it is Modified.

Re: Would you fail this?

Now that there is a picture there my answer is still YES because it is restricted and won't flow like it should.

Re: Would you fail this?

Re: Would you fail this?

stopstar1234
YES FAILLL

Re: Would you fail this?

EIS = defective

OIS = tampered

Re: Would you fail this?

StarTech
Good that we have a consensus. Guy said it passed last time ... he ripped the final copy invoice after I handed him the papers.(which I put a discount on his retest)... 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Re: Would you fail this?

STAR is Racist
Not that I would pass it but OBD2 says it works just fine.

Re: Would you fail this?

Johnnybeme wrote
EIS = defective

OIS = tampered
I don't think I would consider it tampered over defective since it is likely the result of a crash but wouldn't it be MODIFIED then on EIS if it is a tamper on OIS?

Re: Would you fail this?

StarTech
Modified or tampered ends up as a tamper result at the top of the VIR.

Re: Would you fail this?

StarTech
The OBDII says the cat that wasn't on a car was working properly too.. the thing is.. there was no cat :p

Re: Would you fail this?

Lose weight
 Is that not the cat itself on the pic you provided?1.8 civic engine? Manifold converter, no converter on the bottom no?
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Would you fail this?

none
I agree, Unless there isn't anything under the sheet metal and the second oxygen sensor is spaced way out because it looks like it is screwed into the cat in the picture.

Re: Would you fail this?

StarTech
No the cat thing was on a different car. I was just pointing out that he said the OBD2 system said its ok so it must be... and I gave an example of another car I failed that the OBD2 said the cat was okay but the cat was missing.

The cat was there in this picture.

Re: Would you fail this?

STAR is Racist
I was just referencing that BAR relies on OBD instead of emissions testing which I disagree with. OBD2 is a good diagnostic tool but that's all it should be.

Re: Would you fail this?

Kevin
Failed