Wow 47 OIS We did today with 3 Bar 97.

Lili
Almost too much to handle.
The stream of cars just won't stop..
Refused 3 Bar 97... too much already.

I envy the people that work only with appointments.

Re: Wow 47 OIS We did today with 3 Bar 97.

Samy
How many techs?

Re: Wow 47 OIS We did today with 3 Bar 97.

Lili
2 tech..

Re: Wow 47 OIS We did today with 3 Bar 97.

Lili wrote
Almost too much to handle.
The stream of cars just won't stop..
Refused 3 Bar 97... too much already.

I envy the people that work only with appointments.
I envy you since I am only averaging 5-8 a day right now.

Re: Wow 47 OIS We did today with 3 Bar 97.

Last week was busier for me.

Yesterday we did 37 on OIS and 9 on BAR97. It was too hot and muggy yesterday to work that hard though.

The last two-three months have been really busy and the last three weeks have been the busiest I've ever been. (2 man shop)

Re: Wow 47 OIS We did today with 3 Bar 97.

Able
HOLY smokes, that must be non-stop.

Congrats!

Re: Wow 47 OIS We did today with 3 Bar 97.

Re: Wow 47 OIS We did today with 3 Bar 97.

What city your shop is from?