Yelp! Adverts

Iconcur
So i spent 20 minutes trying to politely talk on the phone to tell the lady i don't want to sign up again so finally i said you want to make a bet!!!! she said let me talk to the manager, she comes back with a 100 dollar promo offer and she says if it doesn't increase your car count i guess i have failed. lol today was the end and she failed. moral of the story i got 100 bucks promo for talking nice LMAO

Re: Yelp! Adverts

Kevin
Yelp is a waist of money and hpw much time did you waist talking to her? That hundred just paid for lost wages is all, 100 promo please

Re: Yelp! Adverts

Peter
Waste of money

Re: Yelp! Adverts

Iconcur wrote
So i spent 20 minutes trying to politely talk on the phone to tell the lady i don't want to sign up again
AGAIN?

Personally, I love Yelp, it's the best free advertising I never paid for.