You ever mess with a consumer asking prices and such?

You ever mess with a consumer asking prices and such?

justa
Banned User

Re: You ever mess with a consumer asking prices and such?

FiendFX
Customers doesn't like sense of humor. They know to be selfish. Done.

Re: You ever mess with a consumer asking prices and such?

cosmokramertheassman
I've been doing it more recently and the customers seem to like it. It eases their anxiety about coming in for the dreaded smog inspection. I'll usually tell people the test takes about 3-4 hours and that it costs double if it passes. Haha