You make the call

Anon A Mouse
Toyota Tacoma. Pass, fail, or slip hose back on and pass?

Re: You make the call

BasicTech678
Anon A Mouse wrote
Toyota Tacoma. Pass, fail, or slip hose back on and pass?

cut hose slide back on, no one will ever know

Re: You make the call

Fail, tape it, put it back on, pass it. Everybody wins
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: You make the call

BasicTech678
D Rochells 150861 wrote
Fail, tape it, put it back on, pass it. Everybody wins
but what if you tested it last

Re: You make the call

dano

Re: You make the call

Honestly, I don't care anymore.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: You make the call

mikesmobile
cut it and hook it back up.
You're allowed to reconnect hoses
Mike

Re: You make the call

dano
mikesmobile wrote
cut it and hook it back up.
You're allowed to reconnect hoses

True that... wrap a zip tie around it too. They usually split again soon
when they get old.....

Re: You make the call

D Rochells 150861 wrote
Honestly, I don't care anymore.

Re: You make the call

Thick6
flip a coin

Re: You make the call

nanz1414
i would tell the customer.. he has 2 choices .. either cut the bad part and put back on.. or leave it hos it is and fail. i never cut hose . i have the customer do it

Re: You make the call

Best Answer I Can Give
 How many would find out who did it last? You? Fix it. How many would just fail it to FUCK the other guy? Yes I have shops by me that would fail it, just to F the last guy.

Re: You make the call

dano
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
How many would find out who did it last? You? Fix it. How many would just fail it to FUCK the other guy? Yes I have shops by me that would fail it, just to F the last guy.

Just like the guy who runs it in third??? LoL!!!

Re: You make the call

Voltron
How many would find out who did it last? You? Fix it. How many would just fail it to FUCK the other guy? Yes I have shops by me that would fail it, just to F the last guy.
me or them dont give a shit I test as presented and let the bar shit on me two girls one cup style.  I also would tell them to come cut this shit and hook it up or i fail them.  Their choice

Re: You make the call

Kevin
Depends on the customers attitude

Re: You make the call

none
I would cut it back and reconnect it but what's the difference? It is a VENT anyway. It isn't going to increase the emissions even hanging there.

Re: You make the call

manboobs
In the past I've had a BAR rep tell me to just cut it and reconnect