You people really get me.

justa
Banned User

Re: You people really get me.

Land down under
I disagree with getting rid of ase tests. It would be better if you had to have the ase's in order to smog even if you are just a test only. And also getting rid of the bullshit easy bar alternative ase's so we can get rid of idiot techs who just get a license to clean pipe and are too stupid that they won't be able to pass ase's because there's no way to cheat on the tests other than to learn the material and would make this industry professional again.

Re: You people really get me.

Johnnybeme
Yep Down Under Downright!

Yes more qualifications and BAR alternatives just not good enough. ASE is tough and the tougher the better. Also flying the ASE flag should require one master technician in the house, just my opinion. And yes test only's should be just the same as test and repair cause heh we all know they have the answers to the failed test. Yep the customer's ask questions and they deserve competent answers.

Re: You people really get me.

Mark
I am just stupid, and the Iran nuclear deal is going to flood the US market
with cheep crude oil. Dam I love driving truck in a sinking economy LMMFAO

Re: You people really get me.

justa
Banned User

Re: You people really get me.

Mark
Dam I sure the fuck hope so.
God dam governments are the worst thing that can happen to people.