Zero

Evaponly818
Just got the big zero bottle filled and wanted to know what psi it should be set at? TIA

Re: Zero

BlueSky
Mine is set at 25

Re: Zero

I have the regulator on my big bottle at 50psi and then a long hose to the little regulator on my GEN3 at about 25psi.

Re: Zero

Evaponly818 wrote
Just got the big zero bottle filled and wanted to know what psi it should be set at? TIA
I got mine May 2018, and I have 1700 psi today.   I've got my regulator set at 15 psi.  The label says it expires 2023, and I don't think I'll run out of air by then.

Re: Zero

Evaponly818
Thanks for the input. I set it at 20, calibrated no problem