another fpr question

smogg27
So I smog a Toyota highlander 6tah107. I failed it on 8/13/13 for MIL on but it pass tail pipe emissions. The customer then goes to another shop for repairs. She only gets it repair there. She don't request a test. So she comes back for the retest and I notice its been smog oon 9/17/13 and it failed tail pipe emissions. and MIL check. They intensionally failed it for tail pipe emission even thou it was ok. I retested on 9/19/13  and everything pass. Will this affect my fpr score. The other shop is just failling cars to benefit their score. The customer didn't have any paperwork of it being smog at another shop.

Re: another fpr question

smogg27
Will this affect my score??????

Re: another fpr question

FRUSTRATED
No, only if this vehicle fails in the next cycle whether with you or someone else.  But not for sure, who knows what formula and factors the BAR uses (I don't have my head up my ass like most of them do so I am not in the same wavelength).

Re: another fpr question

SMOG 1
Also the reason could be because they needed a test for them self due to a possible p0420 code or something

Re: another fpr question

K20SI
they only take info for fpr on the initial test, when u failed the car on. they will not benefit from failing the car after u failed it