censored twice in one day

007
This site is a joke, they deleted all my post from my
article "this site is tanted and censored" truely I struck a
never of truth about these people, when I say that the law suit
will never happen and the only winners will be the lawyers. Run forest Run as
far as you can from this propaganda.

Re: censored twice in one day

Mark
A lot of people spent a lot of time with this web site and
the pending law suit, directly insulting them and questioning
there motives is not going to be tolerated.

Re: censored twice in one day

Re: censored twice in one day

007
I don't have to worry about being booted from this site, because honestly this is my last post and last visit, until January 1, 2013 when I can tell you all, I told you so. Or man up if I am wrong and apologize. Good luck! and see you next year.

Re: censored twice in one day

Mark
007 wrote
I don't have to worry about being booted from this site, because honestly this is my last post and last visit, until January 1, 2013 when I can tell you all, I told you so. Or man up if I am wrong and apologize. Good luck! and see you next year.
Translation...

Sniff, sniff I cant come to someone's web site and accuse them of ripping
people off, talking shit and accusing hard working people of beaning frauds.
I am so butt hurt! If you came to my web site and acted the same way I would
give you a cookie and some milk.