corona lockdown

444O444
does it affects the automotive business too? are you guys opening your shops tomorrow?

Re: corona lockdown

We've been a tad slower but it seems due to the weather. The auto shop next to us has been constantly busy. If operations were to close temporarily Amazon and grocery stores are hiring to keep up with demand so I'll apply huehue.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: corona lockdown

That's BAY AREA only though.

Re: corona lockdown

Best Answer I Can Give
 They are still going to have homeless shitting on the streets.

Re: corona lockdown

STAR is Racist
I like how I can now fake cough and customers no longer want to interrupt or stand in the way. I also have fart spray but that can stay on the shelf for now.

Re: corona lockdown

Evaponly818

Re: corona lockdown

we wont close ,unless martial law is used

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 4:09 PM 444O444 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
does it affects the automotive business too? are you guys opening your shops tomorrow?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/corona-lockdown-tp5079885.html

Kevin Casillas