delphi evap machine

dennisdongtran
please anyone who is know how to get a pass word a delphi evap machine been lock out . i needs help please thanks

Re: delphi evap machine

KeepItReal
 If it is a lockout because you repeatedly aborted the test, than type "0000" for the vin, test the evap then type in the last four numbers of the vin and try again.

 If it is a lockout for repeatedly failing the calibration, then you need to call Delphi and they will want you to send the unit to them.

Re: delphi evap machine

dennisdongtran
thanks to your answer but i call delphi they no longer repair the unit they want to sell the exhange unit  for 1900 hundred . but we still has only few month  so i don t want to spend that kind of the morney for evap machine . so anyone know something please help me thanks
   p/s needs pass word to unlock the delphi evap machine

Re: delphi evap machine

BasicTech678
dennisdongtran wrote
thanks to your answer but i call delphi they no longer repair the unit they want to sell the exhange unit  for 1900 hundred . but we still has only few month  so i don t want to spend that kind of the morney for evap machine . so anyone know something please help me thanks
   p/s needs pass word to unlock the delphi evap machine
look up on this forum i posted davey the smog guy he will replace your unit for 1000 bucks with 6month warranty. he keeps your unit and sends you another one asap less then 5 business days in in socal.