delphi evap tester manual

gambit620
hey guys,
does anyone know where I can download the operator manual online?
thanks

Re: delphi evap tester manual

No One
I too would like to know this and also if they know where I can find the evap locator program.

Re: delphi evap tester manual

No One wrote
I too would like to know this and also if they know where I can find the evap locator program.
I have the entire EVAP locator in a 67 MB .zip ... do you know of an easy way for me to send it to you?  My e-mail server complains that it's too big.  A respected forum member has it on Google Drive, but I don't want to link to it unless he gives the okay.

Re: delphi evap tester manual

No One
barrym95838 wrote
No One wrote
I too would like to know this and also if they know where I can find the evap locator program.
I have the entire EVAP locator in a 67 MB .zip ... do you know of an easy way for me to send it to you?  My e-mail server complains that it's too big.  A respected forum member has it on Google Drive, but I don't want to link to it unless he gives the okay.

I do not. I hope this friend givers the ok.

I made a mistake last week with a 95 chevy s10 that had the evap canister by the tank and had to abort a test. Don't want to run into that problem again.

Re: delphi evap tester manual

scanner
https://mega.nz/#!YypDRaRC!DOPhp-4gflQYw8Cv6-vHnG5a1RbCeeLtF6KEFBNhLQc

I made a mistake last week with a 95 chevy s10 that had the evap canister by the tank and had to abort a test. Don't want to run into that problem again.
Why did you abort the test?

Re: delphi evap tester manual

smog frogposter
It is possible that your local BAR field office may have a disk for the evap locator, the field office near us was nice enough to come in and hand a copy of it as well as the Delphi manual under a PDF format.

Re: delphi evap tester manual

Lose weight
I'll start pulling my weight and make a bootleg evap pinch locator posts here with pictures. If I remember to that is
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Why did you abort the test?
It wouldn't let me go back and change my entries. I was either forced to do the evap test and fail or abort.

Re: delphi evap tester manual

gambit620
the bar rep is the one who demand I should have it. I must have it within 60 days if not he will take my STAR away.

Re: delphi evap tester manual

smog frogposter
My mistake, contact ESP about the Evap manual I'm sure we got ours from either BAR or ESP more likely it was ESP if the BAR rep is making you have that manual. If all else fails create a throwaway email and I'll send you a copy.

Re: delphi evap tester manual

gambit620
thank you thank you. I will call ESP and see if they have it.

Re: delphi evap tester manual

gambit620 wrote
the bar rep is the one who demand I should have it. I must have it within 60 days if not he will take my STAR away.
Are you in the Sacramento area? I have one you can bring and get copied but I need it back in-case I switch back to the Delphi unit. I have the locator disc you can copy too.

Re: delphi evap tester manual

Silicon Valley.

Yup I’m in The Silicon Valley. Thanks bro!!

Re: delphi evap tester manual

gambit620
I called Esp and they sent me a copy over email. If anyone need one just call Esp.

Re: delphi evap tester manual

They even legal to use?

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020, 11:44 AM gambit620 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
hey guys,
does anyone know where I can download the operator manual online?
thanks

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/delphi-evap-tester-manual-tp5078678.html

Re: delphi evap tester manual

ENAVSMOG
hi is there a way you can forward that email with the delphi evap manual to me i did call esp and they said that product is discontinued and they want to sell me a new one . my email is enavsmog@gmail.com

thanks
 Erick N