delphi tester

BasicTech678
im having a slowly creeping pressure issue it constantly creeps above the min 34psi it will creep up to 35.7 psi which is not allowed... i'am considering replacing my regulators i checked the forum no direct links for them dose anyone have a new vendor that would carry both the evap regulator and the bigger tank regulator? i use the bigger nitrogen tank. i also would like to swap out my tester battery and charger to have a spare charger on hand i feel like mine will go out soon. can anyone provide some links for these parts. thanks in advance

Re: delphi tester

none
For the one on my tank I run a Harris 25-200c regulator. I'm sure it is the small one that's bad though and I'm sure you can get a new one through Ebay or Amazon. I would turn the pressure way up on the small one(above 35psi) and just adjust the pressure with your larger regulator to 31psi or whatever you run it at.

Re: delphi tester

For the one on my tank I run a Harris 25-200c regulator. I'm sure it is the small one that's bad though and I'm sure you can get a new one through Ebay or Amazon. I would turn the pressure way up on the small one(above 35psi) and just adjust the pressure with your larger regulator to 31psi or whatever you run it at.
ok ill look that one up, i did try that i works for a few test then continues to creep up to 35

Re: delphi tester

none
If you have it all set up normal with the large regulator set at 50psi and the small one at 31psi does the pressure on the large one stay steady or does it drop off from 50 when the pressure starts to creep up from 31 at the small regulator?

Re: delphi tester

If you have it all set up normal with the large regulator set at 50psi and the small one at 31psi does the pressure on the large one stay steady or does it drop off from 50 when the pressure starts to creep up from 31 at the small regulator?
if i leave it it on the lowers side 30-31 when it fills it will drop below 28 and cut the test off. 33 is the magic number but the regulator dont like 33 it will go up to 35 each time. the large one will stay steady very little dip in it when its filling.

Re: delphi tester

none
I bet the diaphragm in the small regulator is getting stiff but you could take it apart and make sure there isn't any debris in there causing it to leak by the seat. The larger regulators you can buy diaphragm kits for but the little ones are cheap enough to just replace the whole thing.

Re: delphi tester

We bought one on AmazonĀ

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/delphi-tester-tp5082653.html